The Import Vehicle Community, formerly the Auto International Association (AIA), a segment community of the Auto Care Association, announced its 2016 Import Product and Marketing Award winners during a press conference earlier this month at AAPEX in Las Vegas.
The Import Vehicle Community’s Import Product and Marketing Awards recognize innovative products and marketing programs designed to serve the import aftermarket.
The 2016 Import Product and Marketing Award winners are:
• Best New Product or Product Line for Import Cars or Trucks: AISIN World Corp. of America, Air Suspension Compressor
• Best Performance Product, Accessory or Functional Fluids for Import Cars or Trucks: Centric Parts, StopTech Big Brake Kits for 1965-1989 Porsche 911
• Best New Tool for Repairs on Import Cars or Trucks: Redline Detection, Dual Purpose Diagnostic Leak Locator
• Best Problem-Solver for Import Cars or Trucks: CRP Automotive, Rein Automotive Water Pump Problem Solver Kit – WPL0016
• Best Packaging of a Product for Import Cars or Trucks: Beck/Arnley, European ECO Coolant
• Best Merchandising/Advertising of a Product for Import Cars or Trucks: Permatex, Fast Orange Grease X Mechanic’s Laundry Detergent
• Best Print or Electronic Catalog of a Product Line for Import Cars or Trucks: SenSen Shocks & Struts, SenSen 2016-‘17 Catalog
• Best Website Presentation of Product(s) for Import Cars or Trucks: DENSO, DENSO Auto Parts – densoautoparts.com
• Best Social Media Campaign for Import Cars or Trucks Product and/or Brand Marketing: DENSO, ‘DENSO 2 Win’ NHRA Sweepstakes