OTC has announced the release of Bravo 22.214.171.124 diagnostic software for the Encore and Evolve, the latest update to its professional diagnostic tools. The update contains improvements directly from technician feedback and includes new pre- and post-scan coverage for 2017 and 2018 vehicles, as well as extended special tests for newer vehicles.
The key enhancement for the Encore and Evolve diagnostic tools is the ability to perform DTC pre- and post-scans for domestic, European and Asian 2017 and 2018 model year vehicles and systems, including Chrysler/Jeep, Ford, GM, Hyundai, Kia, Nissan, Alfa Romeo and Fiat.
New special tests include clear TPMS sensor warnings for Chrysler/Jeep vehicles, all sensor calibration on Honda vehicles, reset VCM adaptives on Volkswagen/Audi vehicles, lock writing on BMW vehicles and proxy configuration on Fiat vehicles.
Major coverage updates and improvements in the new Bravo 126.96.36.199 for both Evolve and Encore include:
- New coverage for 2017-’18 model year Chrysler/Jeep, Ford, GM, Hyundai, Kia, Nissan, Alfa Romeo and Fiat vehicles and systems
- New coverage for 2017 model year GM vehicles and systems
- New coverage for 2018 model year Toyota vehicles and systems
- New coverage for 2016-’17 model year Audi, BMW, Volkswagen and Volvo vehicles and systems
- New coverage for 2016 model year Mercedes-Benz vehicles and systems
More information on the new software updates can be found at OTCTools.com/ReleaseNotes.