The most difficult AC complaints to resolve are the system blows warm, or the air is not as cold as it once was. The causes of the declining performance could be caused by a multitude of components and conditions. In a 45-minute webinar, the experts from Transtar AC will cover the possible causes of AC failure.
The training session will cover:
- Interpreting high-side and low-side gauge pressures for:
- Restrictions to refrigerant flow
- Air or moisture trapped in the system
- Incorrect refrigerant charge
- Faulty or worn compressor
- Measuring and understanding vent temperature drop
- Troubleshooting automatic and dual-zone temperature control systems
- Detecting air flow restrictions in condensers and evaporators
Alternators have historically been one of the highest returned “No Problem Found” parts in our industry. For shop owners, this means reduced efficiency, unnecessary operating costs, and reduced customer satisfaction. This webinar will discuss how you can avoid the unneeded parts returns and more accurately diagnose today’s charging systems.
Join us as we cover:
- New system technology
- Diagnostic approach
- Old vs. new control system operation
- Alternative tools
Sourcing parts can be just as complicated as engine diagnostics. But, just like a scan tool, e-commerce tools can be utilized to optimize the complete repair process. In a 30-minute webinar, fellow shop owners and experts from Autologue will show you how to supercharge your parts searches and purchases.
You will learn:
- How to search multiple inventories over a wide geographic area
- Tracking parts delivery to maximize technician productivity
- Using VINs and license plates to save search time and improve accuracy
- How to take advantage of promotions and special pricing
- Monitoring credits, cores and merchandise
- Taking parts information into the bay with mobile devices
Join us on February 17th, and you will improve your shop's workflow and profitability with e-commerce with this webinar.
The adoption of hybrids and electric vehicles (EVs) will be increasing significantly in the next few years. Your shop needs to be ready to service these new generations of vehicles -- while remembering that the majority of the cars you fix will still have internal combustion engines (ICE) for years to come.
Attend this free webinar to learn how EVs will affect vehicle repairs and the automotive aftermarket. Our presenters will cover trends such as:
- What percentage of vehicles on the road will be hybrids and electric vehicles in 2025, and in 2030?
- The 10 states where EV adoption is likely to be highest
- How long until battery prices decline, to make EVs more affordable than ICE vehicles? (It's sooner than you think)
Have you ever noticed many European cars and SUVs no longer have coolant replacement intervals listed in the service information? This could be due to cooling systems requiring service or component replacement prior to that interval. It could be hoses, plastic couplings or water pumps. Your shop has options. Some replacement parts can be better than the original parts. These parts can create a win/win situation for your shop and customers when dealing with today’s vehicle’s complexity and longevity.
These solutions can simplify a repair and protect against future failures. In a 45-minute webinar sponsored by CRP Automotive, the company that brings you Rein Automotive, we will cover six common cooling system repairs on BMW, Audi and VW vehicles. These repair solutions will cover more than six-million vehicles on the road today.
Building customer loyalty at any business is challenging. Keeping customers returning to an automotive repair shop is the most daunting task for owners. If a shop can crack this code, they will capture current and future repair and maintenance opportunities. The only built-in opportunity for every vehicle to increase customer loyalty is engine oil and functional fluid services.
In this hour-long webinar, our experts will discuss how they’ve built an oil change and vehicle maintenance program that keeps customers coming back and helps maintain healthy profit margins.
There is more to the appointment process than just getting a customer’s name, phone number and vehicle type. A properly set appointment is the bridge between customer visits making it more likely that they will return to your shop.
During this session we will discuss:
1. The benefits of a returning customer
2. Building a “Wear History”
3. Mentally and financially preparing customers through recommendations
4. The importance of the exit interview
You will leave this session with fresh ideas to revamp your appointment setting, bringing in more business at the same time having customers expect to leave each visit knowing what and when they need to return to maintain their vehicle properly.
Learn what it takes to be a million dollar shop from a marketing perspective! As a current shop owner and CEO of a top Internet marketing agency, Danny Sanchez understands what it takes to have your shop running like a well-oiled machine! During this class, Danny will unveil the marketing secrets to help your shop become the million dollar shop you aspire to be.
Danny will cover the following :
- Why marketing matters and the secrets to success
- Why you must advertise in good times and bad times
- Emotional Intelligent decision making
- Wisdom vs. Knowledge in decision making
Today’s engine timing systems have become much more complex than those in years past. Many effective timing repair and replacement jobs now require a wide knowledge of products when dealing with kits containing more than 20 parts. This webinar will not only help you understand why you want to take on these repairs but also provide you with answers to the most popular, specific application questions Cloyes receives.
You’ll learn about topics such as:
• ‘Chain stretch’
• Problematic applications like the GM High Feature V6
• Why you should become THE local timing system repair shop
• When to replace that sprocket
Different rim types call for different types of TPMS sensor fitment -- and different types of sensor fitment call for different service kits! With so many details to remember, how can you make sure you are choosing the right service kits and sensors, and following the correct installation procedure?
Join Yanick Leduc and Tom Kirkham from Schrader's Technical Training Team as they break down how to choose the right sensor and service kit for each rim type. They'll give you tips on how to mount and dismount a tire without breaking the sensor, right in time for tire change season!
Text is the only marketing channel with a 98% open rate. With that knowledge, how do you build an effective SMS marketing campaign? Covering everything from simple tips and tricks to compliance to building a world-class opt-in flow, this webinar will get you up to speed.
Includes insights on:
- How to market like a human with personalized messages
- How to increase responses and promotional engagement
How to provide value to your opt-in list
There is a lot of buzz in the aftermarket and attention given to the BEV - Battery Electric Vehicle. In this webinar, we'll cover the realities and forecasts of BEVs and the complexities associated with them.
Meanwhile, the internal combustion engine is alive and well with a growing amount of electrification which enables it to function cleaner and more efficiently. You’ll learn which systems are impacted and how these systems are serviced.
You'll leave this webinar better equipped to understand the technologies that are coming into your shop TODAY - as well as those on the horizon. And you'll have a better idea how to prepare for them with tools, training and resources.