Offering 12,000 pounds of heavy-duty lifting capacity in a compact package, the new John Bean 12K 4-Post Alignment Lift System provides shops with premium performance lifting options.
“The new John Bean 12K 4-Post Alignment Lift System eliminates the need for shops to use multiple lifts,” said Neil Davis, product manager for John Bean. “This versatile John Bean lift offers premium features without taking up much space in the bay. From micro cars to heavy-duty pickups, the 12K 4-Post Alignment Lift has exceptional four-wheel alignment capabilities that cover a full range of vehicle requirements.”
- 20.5-inch wide “Pro-Style” runways that help save time when loading vehicles of narrow to wide track widths;
- Closed front design maintains a steady and ridged lift for precise alignment measurements;
- Ultra-low profile design allows easy-on approach angle for low ride height vehicles;
- 81.6-inch long-rear slip plates means no need for repositioning of the front turn plates to accommodate longer or shorter vehicles;
- Full-floating, flush-mounted, rear-slip plates use a Delrin ball-style bearing assembly to ensure ease of vehicle movement, durability and reduced maintenance;
- Precision formed columns and ridged design ensure alignment accuracy; and
- Positive locking system on all columns ensures safety and reliability.
For additional information, visit John Bean.