Walker Products has been named Supplier of the Year by the TruStar buying group. The award was presented by Steve Upton, TruStar president, on April 21 at the group’s 2018 National Sales Conference in Richmond, Virginia.
The “Supplier of the Year” is chosen by TruStar members through superior performance in the following areas:
- The most consistent order fill to the DC and members (90 percent-plus)
- Overall customer service and satisfaction
- Excellent communication with TruStar headquarters and the members
- Superior quality of parts and program
- Willingness to participate in marketing opportunities
- Ongoing commitment to being an excellent vendor partner and growing mutual business
Accepting the award for Walker Products was Geoffrey Wilsey, vice president of sales and marketing.
Wilsey expressed his gratitude for the honor while praising the more than 360 Walker Products employees who work every day to deliver all of the positive points that encompass this award. “I’m grateful to the TruStar members for this honor and for our longstanding partnership. I’m also extremely proud of our entire Walker Products team for their continued efforts to keep delivering on our goal of being ‘Your First Choice in Quality Products’ for our customers,” he said.
Upton added, “TruStar exists because of the relationships that we have created between our members and approved suppliers. We are extremely grateful for the support we receive from Walker Products and we look forward to growing that relationship even more going forward.”